The same inspiration – a new challenge
The centre that we plan to build is a world’s first that will accommodate people from all walks of life including adults and children with the most severe disability, be it physical or emotional. Our first Challenger1 event was a great success and inspirational experience that is driving us forward.
Here are the details of our next Challenger1 fundraising event that will take place next August 2014.
We are looking for volunteers to make up a 10 man team from Truro and Plymouth area.
Friday August 1st – Ulswater Swim
- Swim The length of Ulswater (8miles)
Saturday August 2nd – Helvellyn Triathlon
- 1 mile swim in Ullswater – England’s most beautiful lake
- 38 miles cycle – including the Kirkstone Pass
- 9 miles run up Helvellyn – 3118 feet (England’s 3rd highest peak and only 75 feet less than the highest)
The only UK based race in Triathlete Europe’s Top 10 Toughest Races on the Planet. Anyone want to argue?
Sunday August 3rd – Total Warrior
- 10 mile total warrior assault course
Monday August 4th – 100 Mile Cycle
- 100 mile cycle from Ulswater to Washington (Newcastle)
Want to be involved?
If you would like to take part, help out or support us in any way then please get in touch.